Wednesday, November 22, 2006

NaturalBlog News Roundup

Candy shop. Just a few weeks after winning back control of Congress, democrats in the house are already showing a stunning lack of self control. Charlie Rangel wants to bring back the draft, and Ed Markey wants to revisit Don't Ask-Don't Tell. These are not winning issues, nor are they winnable ones. Have democrats learned nothing from the Administration's Iraq policy: Don't get bogged down in fights you can't win. Show some discipline, people. Who's the majority whip? Barney Fife?

Damn straight. George Clooney is People Magazine's new sexiest man alive. I'd be lying if I said I wanted to look like Clooney when I'm 45 -- it's more accurate to say I want to look like Clooney now.

Stranger than fiction. The many corporate hands of News Corp. have given up on O.J. Simpson's hypothetical tell-all "If I did it." I answer this with my own hypothetical: If I cared.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home