Monday, February 23, 2009

Jobs I Wouldn't Mind, Vol. VII

I'm back with another installment of my occasional series "Jobs I Wouldn't Mind," in which the blog chronicles endeavors that would interest me if the liberal media ever kicks me out of the club.

I wouldn't mind being a NASCAR pace car driver.

This probably isn't a full-time gig, but I think I'd enjoy it anway. You get to drive on the nation's best race tracks. You're always in first place. And there's very little risk of a wreck.

I've also been known to pace, for whatever that's worth.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Thank goodness you didn't end this blog with a Family Guy reference. That would have been a major bummer...

February 23, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't know why race car driving is considered a sport. It's no beach volleyball.

February 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home