Monday, December 05, 2005

Whipping out the plastic

There's a great Web site that keeps track of the new faces in Hollywood. Not new actors, mind you, but old actors with new faces. I'd hate to drive you away from NaturalBlog, but the site -- and it's evil cousin -- are a good diversion.

I've emailed them (twice) to request they explore the many looks of Teri Hatcher, but I've been met with stony silence.

But now I've got a blog, and I don't need them anymore. I present Teri Through the Years.


We start on the left with '80s hair Teri in MacGyver. (You: "I didn't know Teri was in MacGyver." NaturalBlog: "Yes. She played the brunette equivalent of a dumb blonde.") Then Teri as Lois Lane. Hair again -- I can't explain why I love the pageboy cut, but I do.

The third picture is the apogee of grossness and the nadir of her career (the forgettable Circuit City years (ed note: it was actually Radio Shack), when millions of Americans surmised she was married to Howie Long.) That takes us to the present day. Nice, but she's no Bree Van de Kamp.

My trained eye says we're looking at at least two nosejobs (note the changing button-ness of her nose, and the size of her nostrils), cheek work (her bone structure is downright plastic in picture three), and some Botox (but who among us can cast the first stone).

So what does the future hold for Teri? I had the NaturalBlog IT department age her face 10 years, and this is what they came up with:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe it was Radio Shack. Or did some sort of Circuit City pun fly right over my head?

December 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, isn't that what Nicolette Sheridan will look like in five years?

December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home