Monday, November 27, 2006

How could anyone hate sunshine

I found myself on the Rachael Ray bandwagon about three months ago, when she was everywhere to promote of her new show on ABC. Usually, all those extra letters in her first name (well, just one extra letter, I guess) would have been enough for me to dismiss her outright, but not so this time.

Good thing, too, as it appears she needs all the fans she can get -- to counteract the pure evil of Rachael Ray Sux. Rule No. 1 in this community of hate: "You must be anti-Rachael!" Also: "Do not flame other members. Save your hate for Rachael!"

To be fair, some of the posts -- uncovered yesterday in the NYT -- make me laugh, like this one from Nov. 25: "OMG she just used her knife to cut open her package of chicken and I swear to god, she threw the knife right back into the drawer. Gross!"

That is gross, but not as gross as her ex-husband's desire to be with spitting lesbian hookers, according to the National Enquirer, anyway.

I can see this post is going down a dark path, so I'm going to wrap it up with this nice picture.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I don't mind her show. But as a fellow Rachel, I must protest the extraneous vowel. Completely unnecessary.

November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I strongly dislike her. Her mouth and smile are so wide she looks like the joker. However, I must confess I totally ripped off her 60 minute Thanksgiving when cooking for my friends...sans the nasty pumpkin soup.

November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa- Racheal Ray is my BFF. Or at least I really wish she was. When I watch her 30 minute meal program I find myself grinning along with her and imagining how fun she'd be to party with. I mean, can you imagine this woman playing poker (or any other game with a beer in hand) at NB's table? AMAZING.

December 01, 2006  
Blogger Cedar said...

I've been watching her at the gym this week, with the sound off, so I find her adorable. But I'm told her cuh-razeee laughter might make me change me mind.

December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home