Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Open letter to the guy from whom I've been stealing wireless access

Dear guy from whom I've been stealing wireless access,

These letters are always so hard to write.

We'v had some really great times together over these last two months. It was a whirlwind, really. There were the movies we illegally streamed, the music we legally downloaded, the celebrity gossip we devoured together. (Oh that Britney!) I'll treasure these memories forever.

Hand in hand we strolled the wilds of the Internet. I thought about you first thing in the morning, all day at work, and last thing before I went to bed.

It was so much fun at first that it was easy to overlook all your nagging faults. Let's face it, you're cheap. And you don't bother to password protect yourself -- what does that say about your character?

Sometimes you were slow, sometimes you weren't there at all. And it was always when I needed you most that you were nowhere to be found. You timed me out of more gmail chat sessions than I care to remember.

That's why I've decided that I'm leaving you. You have 404'd me for the last time.

There's no use protesting. I've made up my mind and there's no going back. You can try and find me if you want, but my new IP address is password protected, so good luck.

By the time you read these lines, I'll be gone. But we'll always have http://www.askaninja.com.

Yours,
NaturalBlog

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home