Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Symbolism of the Mundane

I've always thought that wall sockets looked like little faces.

I was reminded of this by a story on the radio and one in the paper the other day, and it got me to wondering what the wall sockets in the U.S. and other countries might say about the people who live there. Let's take a gander.

The U.S. is the best, and it's suprised that so many people disagree with my frank assessment. Australians are apparently fashioned after the killer mask from Scream. The English have bad teeth. Indians are hungry. Europe has no voice in world politics. Japan, I have no joke.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug Shugarts said...

The Japan plug is the look you and I see whenever the Japanese students in our building try to figure out which button to push in the elevator.

February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Japan is pouting because Australia took its plug.

February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaos Japan's is the Eye Roll ?

February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home