Monday, September 03, 2007

I hear ya, Diddy

I read that the Long Island White Party thrown by Sean "Diddy" Combs was a big success again this year. This is according to Diddy himself, but I'm sure he's an unbiased judge.

The gimmick for the White Party is that you have to wear white. If you don't, you're turned away, like Billy Joel's 15-year-old wife Katie Lee, who wore cream. That's her on the right in 2006, maybe wearing the offending dress.

"This party is up there with the top three that I've thrown," Combs said, according to the Associated Press. "It's a party that has legendary status. It's hard to throw a party that lives up to its legend."

This is a spot where Diddy and I agree. Mrs. N-B and I have thrown Kentucky Derby parties for three years running and I'm wondering how we'll top ourselves next year. I think the only thing left to do is offer thoroughbred rides.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home