Friday, September 12, 2008

I love lamp


Behold the last known photo of a gaggle of lamps that once congregated in the men's bathroom at my workplace. They lived in the bathroom, a silent forest of dormant illumination, for many years, except for that time a coworker tried to free one of them.

She bravely entered the bathroom, moved the lamp to my office, and proudly offered the lamp to me as a method of indirect lighting. I was so pleased, until the brain trust removed my lamp, citing safety concerns.

I snapped this picture near the trash cans. Apparently someone clear cut the lamp forest. It's the end of an error -- er -- era.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm assuming the lamps are in a garage, right? I was wondering why there was a "no parking" sign in the men's bathroom....

September 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home