Friday, November 21, 2008

Jobs I Wouldn't Mind, Vol VI

I'm back with the very occasional series, Jobs I Wouldn't Mind. In our sixth installment, I present an occupation that Mrs. NaturalBlog suggested: Military operation namer.

I can only assume that there's a guy who sits around the Pentagon all day long thinking about how he can top "Operation Enduring Freedom" and "Operation Infinite Justice."

I could definitely swing this job. Even on an off day, I'd still be able to throw out gems based on the songs in my head. For example "Operation Taking it to the Streets" or "Operation Final Countdown." That second one almost sounds legit.

Naturally, people have been trying to automate this occupation for years.

Be sure to check out other jobs I wouldn't mind.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Operation We Built This City on Rock and Roll

December 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home