Friday, March 27, 2009

Analyze This

Back when this blog was in its infancy -- I mean really young, like just two days old -- I was already out of ideas. So I wrote about my dreams.

Now that the blog is three-and-a-half, I'm going back to the well.

Help me figure this one out. Yesterday, I dreamt a detailed opening sequence to an animated, made-for-TV movie about the JFK Jr. plane crash. The exact details are too harrowing to share here. Suffice it to say, you could tell it was a dream sequence when an image of JFK Jr.'s head rose from the smoke of his plane, and he spit out a piece of popcorn.

What does it all mean?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Shugarts said...

Perhaps you need a new popcorn maker? Or Pez dispenser?

Or that you need hot oil to pop open the kernel of your psyche?

March 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home