Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This is not a joke

At the risk of turning this into tattoo week on the NaturalBlog, I want to pass along this item sent to me by one of my original readers, 8greensneakers.

Take a look at this poor English girl on the right. She says she asked for just three star tattoos on her face, but ended up with 56 of them after she fell asleep in the tattoo artist's chair. "I look like a bloody freak," she told the British tabloid The Sun.

But there are two sides to every sad tattoo story. The artist who inked her up, Romanian Toumaniantz, says she was awake the whole time and only complained after her boyfriend and father made a fuss. I tend to believe ol' Romanian. I mean, would this face lie?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Zezima said...

That guy ought to get contact lenses. The glasses make him look weird.

June 17, 2009  
Blogger Lucie said...

I have a tattoo. There is NO way you can fall asleep while someone is driving ink into your skin with a sharp needle. Sadly, the only sharp one in this story IS the needle.

June 17, 2009  
Blogger Sebastian Dangerfield said...

No bloody wonder why the limes lost their Empire.

June 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home