Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Proving once again that no one looks good on a Segway

I felt a twinge of excitement this week when I saw some coverage of Tom Brady's return to practice with the New England Patriots, following last season's injury.

The LA Times reported that Brady's knee is healing better than expected. Brady's doctor reportedly said Brady "exceeded what I thought he was going to be able to do, and I was expecting big things from him." Though I don't know if he can duplicate the statistical domination of the 2007 season, I do look forward to him picking apart secondaries across the league later this year.

This post would be incomplete if I didn't make fun of Mr. Wonderful, so please enjoy these pictures, one old (left) and the other more recent (right).


It's good to see that he's started wearing a helmet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Biff Tannen said...

Tom Brady is a robot. A girl robot.

June 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home