Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just how liberal is liberal

I'm sure you know I'm a member of the liberal media (though not the liberal media "elite," I'm proud to point out), but you may wonder just how liberal I am. Well here's your answer.

I'm so liberal that I favor mandatory government-funded abortion. I also favor mandatory gay marriage for all Americans. The good news is that with everyone required to have a gay marriage, that should cut down on the number of mandatory abortions.

And so ends this political foray.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin said...

"You lie!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyTelRaoBAI&feature=player_embedded

September 10, 2009  
Anonymous Jill said...

Did you see that Joe Wilson's opponent is now making bank? Bwahaha: http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/09/10/joe-wilsons-you-lie-moment-triggers-outpouring-of-cash-for-hi/

September 10, 2009  
Blogger Lucie said...

Actually, I am surprised that conservatives don't want gay babies aborted. Sometimes you just have to hold your nose when you are doing God's work.

September 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home