Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A dream denied


Somewhere, the 1972 Dolphins (2007 Patriots?) are rejoicing, for my dream of a perfect fantasy football season has come crashing down.

The Bollinger's Bombers fell to 6-1 on the season this week, though I retain first place over Mrs. N-B, also 6-1.

My loss this week rests squarely on the shoulders of the Washington Redskins, who committed approximately 77 turnovers and gave up a pick-six to the Philadelphia defense, enough to push my hated rival The DTs past me on Monday Night Football. Oh well. Perfection will have to wait until next season.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the loss. BTW, Welcome back NB..... You've been missed!

October 27, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who did you get to take that picture of you?

October 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home