Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm a conservationist, really

You may be familiar with the laws of conservation of matter and energy, which say the total amount of matter and energy in a closed system is constant.

I'd like to offer my own twist on the concept: The Law of Conservation of Crazy. In short, my new theorem states that the amount of craziness in a closed system (say, your life) at any given moment is always the same.

Replace a crazy landlady, get a crazy boss. Ditch the crazy boss, unearth a crazy neighbor. It happens without fail. I'd sum it up this way:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kev said...

I love it! I'd also throw in there that the craziness in a single crazy individual is always constant, though its public display may be occasionally visibly diminished by seemingly benign things like preparing for Tea Party rallies or vigorously scrubbing the invisible germs from off one's hands.

November 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home