Monday, November 09, 2009

My house is divided against itself


I faced Mrs. N-B in the Ahmedinejad Flyers fantasy football league this week, and our battle for first (we were both 7-1 coming into the game) will come down to Monday Night Football.

Her squad, the Bradydaddys, is nursing a 6.62 point lead with no players left to go. My team, Bollinger's Bombers, needs a TD from Hines Ward to seal the win. If he doesn't get it on the first drive, it looks like I'll be staying up past my bedtime tonight.

This is as good a place as any to say that this matchup comes on the week of our third anniversary and the week of this blog's fourth birthday.

That's right -- in 2005 I conceived a blog out of wedlock.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mrs. NB said...

GO BRONCOS! And you can take your bastard blog ....

November 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home