Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm famous. Eat my food

I'm awfully disappointed in Lee Iacocca. He had a once-in-a-lifetime chance for humor when he created his own buttery spread, and he totally dropped the ball.

He decided to name this "healthy, delicious alternative to butter and margarines" Olivio, because it's made from olive oil.

I can't believe he didn't call it Lee Iacocoabutter, because its made from Lee Iacocca. I mean, who wouldn't buy that -- especially if the picture on the cover were of Lee himself all buttered up.

Just the pictures on like Paul Newman's products, just creepier, like at top left.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The inspiration for buttery spreads comes to most people while walking on the grounds of their villa, right?

November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wrote: "Just the pictures on like Paul Newman's products, just creepier, like at top left."

To which I respond:
"Not the chance to make it, like sense."

November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home