Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am iron man

The Boston Herald's "Inside Track" reports today that WHDH-TV reporter Sean Hennessey took six minutes off his iron man triathalon time, to 13 hours, 42 minutes, 17 seconds over the weekend in Lake Placid, N.Y. Hennessey demurred to the Track Gals, "I'm just so happy I finished."

I once beat Hennessey in pool, at a friend's going away party from Channel 7, so I think it's a fair conclusion to draw that my iron man triathalon time would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 13 hours, 30 minutes.

Rematches are always granted, Sean.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll whoop him in the upcoming Leisure Sports Pentahalon. He doesn't get a custom sweatsuit (place your orders).

Btw, what's up with this guy? He does triathalons, finds bodies in alleys and brings "truth" and "justice" to the greater Boston viewing area. (It is 7 NEWS). I bet he things he's a cross between Clark Kent and the two stories above the fold here

http://www.mcrdsd.usmc.mil/chevron/Month/Sep/2004/Chevron_Sept03_online.pdf

July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home