Monday, July 24, 2006

NaturalBlog Celebrity News Update

No word on whether their deaths preceded the parting. I'm having a hard time explaining why I'm upset at news that dirty rocker Dave Navarro and the surgically sculpted Carmen Electra have split up. (Why they split.) Maybe it's because Navarro seemed like such a nice guy during his latest Celebrity Poker experience. More likely, I'm worried this might signal Dennis Rodman's return to the celebrity scene.

Yet another thing she and I share. Following in the footsteps of Jessica Simpson and P. Diddy, my secret girlfriend Lindsay Lohan is getting into the acne business. She's now shilling for Pro-Activ. This is worth a reported $2 million. If only zits had been so lucrative to me, circa 1995.

Believe it or not her lawyer advised this. Hey here's an idea -- after you break up Christie Brinkley's marriage, go on TV to talk about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home