Friday, August 11, 2006

Nick, it's too soon.

Nick Lachey has been busy lately so he hasn't returned my calls. But I know he reads the blog, so I figured this was the next best way for me to tell him that I think he's moving a little fast with Vanessa Minnillo.

Nick, I know your heart is searching for a new soulmate, now that your divorce from Jessica is complete. But it's just too soon to be talking about marriage. Do you even know if Minnillo shares your passion for chess, grilled meats, and soft cheeses?

Hold off Nick. Unless she's pulling that same trick Jess did. Then I guess you gotta marry her.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe Simpson is the creepiest man ever. EVER.

August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guilty as charged.

August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Svengali Papa Joe has to be the only Dad who knows his daughter's cup size, DD, and discusses it in an Esquire magazine interview.

August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She and Britney both ended up doing so well, too--Jessica culkolded her husband and divorced by the age of 25, and Britney's the single mom to some loser's kids.

Maybe Lohan is doing the right thing.

August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home