Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Retro Week: I just don't get these Garbage Pail Kids cards

Let's sift through the dustbin of history to shine some light on a forgotten fad. In today's edition of Retro Week on the NaturalBlog, we head back to 1985. What might I have blogged about back then, had blogs existed?

A.K.A 'Run Over Grover'My parents would probably let me collect these Garbage Pail Kids cards if I asked, but to be honest I don't think I'm interested. I mean, this stuff is just gross. Oozy Suzie? Potty Scotty? Heavin' Steven? Ugh.

What's next, Clogged Blog? Thank you, no.

I much prefer Topps baseball cards, if you're buying.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Shugarts said...

I hope we're going to see some nerdy stuff this week, like a Rubik's Cube or an Apple IIe?

March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home