Monday, March 26, 2007

Retro Week: I love those Dukes

It's time again to look back to the past, to see what I might have blogged about, had the NaturalBlog existed when I was a kid. We start the second installment of Retro Week all the way back in 1981.


I'm pretty excited about the new baby sister my parents got for me, but I have to say I'm more excited about the Dukes of Hazzard barn jumping set they brought home the same time she arrived.

The Duke Boys are just about the best thing going. Daisy is OK, too, but I'd rather have less of her and more of the Dukes and their crazy car chases.

Sometimes, Mom even lets me get in the car like they do -- through the window. I'm pretty sure that I'll get a car like the General Lee when I turn 16.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Dangerfield said...

I wonder what Marge Schott would have thought about this.

March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home