Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Separated at "Has he lost his marbles?"

The consultants I paid to review the site said "Keep it fresh," so here's a new take on a NaturalBlog staple: Separated at birth, non-human edition.

At left is Cutie, a cat who lives in Jamaica Plain. At right with laser beam eyes is Abita, whom Mrs. N-B and I cat-sat after she was displaced by a hurricane. To be fair, I guess all cats kind of look alike.




And in a pairing sure to rile somebody up, I dare you to tell the difference between Wyoming and Colorado. I took the labels off to make it harder on you, but I think there are enough context clues left for you to figure it out.




How about the 2005 Hyundai Elantra and the 2002 Saab 9-3? It would be a lot less expensive to buy the Hyundai, but you make significant sacrifices to style.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wyoming is on the left. Colorado on the right. Duh.

September 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved that cat. Stupid Katrina.

September 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing a tear to my eye.

September 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that picture of Colorado is smiling at me

September 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home