Tuesday, September 18, 2007

NaturalBlog News Update

Wait. Who? Yankees rightfielder Shelley Duncan signed an autograph for a 10-year-old Boston fan over the weekend. Why the kid wanted Shelley Duncan's autograph, I'm not really sure. I guess it caught Duncan by surprise, too, because he apparently wrote the first thing that came to mind: "Red Sox Suck! Shelley Duncan." Classy.

Free him so he can find the real robbers. OJ Simpson is due in court later this week after being arrested for armed robbery. He's accused of brandishing a gun and trying to rob two sports memorabilia dealers who were selling Simpson merchandise. Said one of the alleged victims: "As soon as I saw him, I'm thinking, 'O.J., how can you be this dumb?'"

Here are O.J.'s mugshots from 1994 and this week. He actually looks good for a guy who's 60. You can see he's almost bemused by his arrest this time, maybe because he's been through this whole booking thing before.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cedar said...

Oh man! The look on that kid's face. It's all, "Say it ain't so." I wonder if it was posed.

Anyway, who's all worked up about this? People who don't like the word "suck"?

September 18, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Important note I think: OJ refers to the general period from 1994 to 1997 as "my trouble."

September 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home