Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Joke's on me?

We get a lot of books at my office, mainly because liberals like to read. Usually they're on pretty abstruse topics, like jihadis or baseball.

Only sometimes is it news you can use, like this gem that came addressed to me last week: The Fertility Diet, subtitled Groundbreaking Research Reveals Natural Ways to Boost Ovulation & Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant.

Why am I receiving this book? Are co-authors Jorge Chavarro and Walter Willett trying to tell me something? Who have they been talking to?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are capable of ovulating, the joke is on Mrs. NB.

November 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fertility diet, at least for the past week, has consisted of beer, buffalo wings, beer, stuffing and wine. Trying to lose weight and get healthy.

November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home