Monday, December 31, 2007

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Back when the NaturalBlog started in November 2005, I set up a statastics tracking service so I could spy on my readers. I figured the last day of 2007 is a good one to share some of that info. Here's a graph that charts unique visitors by week.


I'm not sure what made April '06 so good, though I do think the blog was funnier back then. Judge for yourself, if you like.

I had 9,320 unique visitor this year, up about five percent from 2006. If I keep that up, I should get close to 10,000 in 2008. I think I'll give No. 10,000 a set of a steak knives.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see your loyal fans have decided not to dignify your research with a post. I guess they think you already know they have checked in today..
Happy New Year to you and Mrs. NB. I look forward to another year of unparalleled wit, humor, and sarcasm. And I will be reading your blog as well. Cheers !

December 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, statistics. Love it.

January 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home