Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fertility, thy name is Spears

Jamie Lynn Spears has gone and spoiled the most-anticipated countdown to 18 since Natalie Portman.

The 16-year-old actress and sister of Britney Spears tells the gossip magazine OK in a WORLD EXCLUSIVE that she's a couple weeks pregnant.

Asked what sort of message she might be sending to her teen fans, she said, "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait. But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

The position she's referring to, of course, is supine.

There are a couple reports that Jamie Lynn's mom, Lynne, let the girl live with the boyfriend. At age 16. And to think this news surfaced only after Time named its Person of the Year. Mamma Spears would've been a shoe-in.

Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana -- "so it can have a normal family life."

Another good reason to move there is to avoid statutory rape charges for her 19-year-old boyfriend Casey Aldridge.

I never thought I'd say this, but let's just hope Casey's as good a dad as Kevin Federline.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug Shugarts said...

You can take the girl out of the trailer park...

December 20, 2007  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yes! I love celeb gossip on the NB. Way to return to your roots! Everyone at thesuperficial.com misses you...

December 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

16?? Too old for me.

lnlrlin

December 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home