Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nap prep

I'm gonna take a nap this afternoon, and I'm warning you that I am totally going to wreck that nap. It doesn't stand a chance. I'm going to be the Michael Jordan of napping this afternoon. The assembled sleeping press is going to murmur things like "I love watching him nap" and, in a hushed and reverent tone, "I'm just glad he napped in our lifetime."

Today's nap is going to be so epic, I think I might have to break it into two parts. An initial appetizer nap on the couch from, say, 12:45 to about 2, then a second more powerful nap in bed from 2 to 5. But who knows -- maybe the couch nap will go 'til 3. Maybe I'll nap on each of our couches. Yeah, that's how crazy I am. Crazy like a napping fox.

I can't really say all the details yet. All I know is that today's napping is going to be the stuff of legend. I should charge admission, because watching me nap will be like watching Da Vinci paint.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're totally going to wake up with a long white beard 100 years from now. I know because it happened to me.

April 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are ruining your health with your sleeping pattern.

April 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this post really about 'napping?'

April 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have chosen an image of the Rutgers women's basketball team -- far more nappy than Jordan.

April 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props to anonymous for being hilaaaaaarious.

April 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like someone had too much fun on Patriots Day.

smtdqh

April 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home