Thursday, July 17, 2008

Alert the media!

If you're like me, you're a fan of the 2007 Internet sensation "My New Haircut," where a guy from the tri-state area makes fun of other guys from the tri-state area. I can't do it justice, so why don't you take a look for yourself. Watch out, though, since there's some foul language in there...


Pretty good, right?

Yeah, it's funny, but I liked it the first time, when it appeared under the headline "Look at My Striped Shirt!" on the web site PhatPhree, way back in 2005.

Here's what I mean.

New Haircut (2007)Striped Shirt (2005)

This is my new f'ing haircut... My boys, they're coming out. They all got the same haircut.

Look at my button down striped shirt! My boys are coming out with me tonight! They all have striped shirts too!
I'm gonna drink Heinekens and Jager Bombs all f'ing night. Jager Bombs? I f'ing shower in that shit.I can almost taste those Jager Bombs right now!
Not now, chief, I'm the f'ing zone.I will call female bartenders "Babe" and male bartenders "Chief!"
I'm gonna grind on every piece of redacted that walks through that door.I'm gonna grind on girls' redacted tonight!
[Girls] love my haircut, and if they don't... f'ing skanks.When I do not hook up with a girl at that club, I will say that the place is "full of skanks!"


I'd say the case for plagiarism is pretty clear. Not now, chief, I'm in the zone.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My new haircut the asian version is amazing!

July 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home