Thursday, July 10, 2008

Take a long hard look at yourself

Sometimes I wonder what has happened to me.

I saw a wire story yesterday about Jamie Lynn Spears unveiling her baby daughter in OK Magazine. Apparently, she had her kid three weeks ago, but I didn't find out about it until yesterday.

Have I really fallen that far down the gossip food chain? Celebrities used to be a staple of this blog's diet. If you're a new reader, take a gander at what this link wroughts.

Well, better late than never for me to make fun of the Spears family.

According to OK, the delivery of little Maddie Briann was "perfect," and that the baby has made 17-year-old Jamie Lynn's fiance Casey Aldridge "so happy, and that made me the happiest person alive."

Aldridge is identified by the Associated Press as a pipe-layer. I'll say.

Jamie Lynn says her mom Lynne Spears is a hands-on grandmother. "Just follow your instincts," Lynne told Jamie Lynn. "You're the mother and you know what your baby needs. That's what I've done and it seems to have worked."

Damn straight it worked. One daughter is a mother at 17 and the other is a certifable nutcase. Way to go, Lynne! Parent of the Year!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

How come none of your LiLo posts came up with that "celebs" tag?

July 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've never recovered from the deep, dark depression that followed the collapse of lohan.

denial is not just a river in egypt.

July 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home