Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Ravages of Age


I've noticed a lot of things changing now that I've turned 30. The personal crises accompanying the advent of my fourth decade aren't really blog-worthy, but I thought I would share one: The weed-like growth of my eyebrows.

Up until a few months ago, there used to be just one wiry brow that grew askew, necessitating a biannual plucking. But now he's got two companions and together they make a dense forest of unkemptness over my left eye.

At least they're not grey. Yet.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Zezima said...

As a unibrower myself, all I can say, Dave, is that you're still highbrow.

July 24, 2008  
Blogger Doug Shugarts said...

Now if you'd only do something about all that ear hair...

DJS

July 24, 2008  
Blogger Lucie said...

I'm just thankful those brows distract me from looking at other parts of his body. As my sister Susan once said, "Nighttime was invented for that guy"........

July 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home