Monday, February 08, 2010

Well, this is it

Based on the number of text messages I got last night, the people who read (past tense) this blog expect and demand a picture of Peyton Manning being sad today.

So here you go:


And that's it. The NaturalBlog has been limping along for more than a year now, and this will be its final post.

But fear not. You can still get your daily dose of me, Dave Shaw, by following me on Twitter. It's a new experiment -- can I be funny in 140 characters or less? Find out. Click the link.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Zezima said...

Sad Jerry. Sad all of us. The Natural Blog was a natural. But we will follow you, Dave Shaw, on Twitter. And who knows: Maybe, like Brett Favre, Mr. NB will come out of retirement. Till then, thanks for the memories.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous aborvitae said...

I'll see you over at Twitter, Dave.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous jason said...

I enjoyed it! I'll keep you on my rss feed in case you decide to return. ;)

February 08, 2010  
Blogger Doug Shugarts said...

I blame it on the tie.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous Meredyth R said...

This might be what finally forces me to use Twitter. Damn you, NB.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous K-Man said...

The world is a little less funny today. Thanks for the laughs, Natural Bl0g.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous Usman said...

Hilarious :)

February 17, 2010  
Anonymous Hill Valley Historic Preservation said...

BRING BACK THE NATURAL BLOG!!!!

September 25, 2010  
Anonymous Lorraine Baines said...

I miss NB. Come baaaack.

October 15, 2013  
Anonymous WaffleIron said...

well i can firmly believe that i'm the last person who will ever stumble upon this blog, as i did on accident today, searching for a picture of stewie griffin in profile (yep) and hope that someday someone else will stumble here and see this,this is bobby, saying yippy kai yay. and goodnight

March 16, 2020  
Anonymous WaffleIron said...

happy 10 year anniversary btw :^)

March 16, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home