Monday, February 08, 2010

Well, this is it

Based on the number of text messages I got last night, the people who read (past tense) this blog expect and demand a picture of Peyton Manning being sad today.

So here you go:


And that's it. The NaturalBlog has been limping along for more than a year now, and this will be its final post.

But fear not. You can still get your daily dose of me, Dave Shaw, by following me on Twitter. It's a new experiment -- can I be funny in 140 characters or less? Find out. Click the link.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Zezima said...

Sad Jerry. Sad all of us. The Natural Blog was a natural. But we will follow you, Dave Shaw, on Twitter. And who knows: Maybe, like Brett Favre, Mr. NB will come out of retirement. Till then, thanks for the memories.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous aborvitae said...

I'll see you over at Twitter, Dave.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous jason said...

I enjoyed it! I'll keep you on my rss feed in case you decide to return. ;)

February 08, 2010  
Blogger Doug Shugarts said...

I blame it on the tie.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous Meredyth R said...

This might be what finally forces me to use Twitter. Damn you, NB.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous K-Man said...

The world is a little less funny today. Thanks for the laughs, Natural Bl0g.

February 08, 2010  
Anonymous Usman said...

Hilarious :)

February 17, 2010  
Anonymous オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

February 18, 2010  
Blogger OdiliaRWynne said...

裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶

March 10, 2010  
Anonymous Hill Valley Historic Preservation said...

BRING BACK THE NATURAL BLOG!!!!

September 25, 2010  
Anonymous Cheap Postcards said...

Very good interest to read. By Regards Wholesale Printing

December 14, 2011  
Anonymous Lorraine Baines said...

I miss NB. Come baaaack.

October 15, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home