Tuesday, January 10, 2006

People I Like, Inexplicably, Vol. I

You may not know the name Matthew Lesko, but you know the face. Or, more likely, the jacket. He's that crazy jamoke you see on TV with the question marks all over his suit. He wants you to buy his book so you can see how to get thousands, nay, millions of dollars in free government money.

By all reasonable standards of measure, I should hate this guy. He's clearly a liar, he shouts on television (a major NaturalBlog pet peeve), and as you may have noticed he wears a suit that makes him look like a Batman villain.

But somehow, some way I love him. Maybe its the way he chases those g-men around Washington on his commercial. I don't know, but I just can't get enough.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither of them can answer this question: Why the hell is Nancy Grace still on TV?

January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home