Sunday, March 12, 2006

Woke up this morning...

It's been almost two years since the last new episode of the Sopranos aired, so you'll have to forgive me for being a little hazy on what plot points you should watch out for when the show returns tonight.

If the show keeps true to form, we'll join the action months or maybe even years after we left it. Right off the bat, we should have answers to a couple of questions -- Have Tony and Carmela reconciled? Is Uncle Junior demented, alive, both or neither? And is Meadow too skinny, too fat or just right?

I can only assume that the show's writers and producers are regular readers, so I will tell them what I would like to see this season.

I want better mob business ventures; last season's HUD scam was uninspired.

I want more depth from A.J., and a better exploration of whether he'll get into the family business.

And I want to see Janice get whacked.

Will I get my wishes? I'll have to tune in to HBO tonight at 9 to find out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe AJ's first whacking could be his Aunt Janice... that would be an interesting plot twist, no?

March 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home