Saturday, April 22, 2006

Colleges I applied to, or at least requested information from

It's that time of year when 18-year-olds decide where they're going to college, a decision they cannot possibly be ready to make.

It reminds me... When the NaturalBlog was a young man (14 or 14-ish), he sat down at the ol' IMB-386 and wrote letters to colleges that made U.S. News's list of best engineering schools.

Here's an incomplete list of what-might-have-beens:

Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Rose Hulman Institute
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
Presbyterian University (though Catholic, I received a scholarship offer)
The Cooper Union
US Naval Academy (They wanted four years of PE -- Forget that)
Georgia Institute of Technology
Auburn University
Tuskeegee University

Hard to believe, but true.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Engineering school?? WOW. And look at you now!!!

April 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man that is cool. Georgia Tech is one of my dream colleges. I'm only a sophmore in college, what I hope you wouldn't mind youy asking what your GPA was, SAT scores, and what else that lead you to being accepted to Georgia Tech? Thanks, also where did you end up going? My email by the way is naish91_us@yahoo.com.

July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home