Thursday, July 27, 2006

I've always thought she'd be good with a bat

He's No. 1 in my lineup. She's No. 1 in my heart. Are they now No. 1 together?

Rumors abound that Red Sox first baseman Kevin Youkillis and former Ben Affleck girlfriend Enza Sambataro are an item. May I be the first to dub them "Kevenza."

If you missed the whirlwind romance between Affleck and Sambataro in 2004, I will summarize the sweet, sad history of "Benza." In the dark days after his split with J. Lo, Ben sought solace in the arms of hard-driving, hard-living Enza, a Boston College alumna who at the time sold ads for WBZ Channel 4. Sources inside the Soldiers Field Road office told me she kept pin-ups of boys at her desk, including but not limited to Brad Pitt.

The relationship fell apart after (though not necessarily because of?) emails circulated to the papers that were less than complimentary of Ben's back hair and stamina. If you catch my drift.

Like many great rebound romances, it was short-lived. Ben married Jennifer Garner, Enza married car salesman Rob McGee.

But now McGee's baby-momma is single again, and on the prowl.

I think she's a great match for Youkillis -- they both know how to get on base.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could this have anything to do with Youk's recent slump? I mean, we all thought he was tuckered out because of his exploits on the field. Herculean stamina, and all.

July 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for anyone who dates this girl. She's not into them it's the $$$$ that she's looking for. Look at her history with guys. Ben $$$ Rob$$$ now Youk's$$$ Hopefully these guys will start to see right through her!

July 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enza's husband is the biggest cheater!!!!!!!!

July 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a big time gold digger!!!!!!!

August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youkillis should check out the mamma of McGee's first child. I think her name is Stacy. She was spotted at a Red Socks game earlier this summer w/McGee. Sources say they are just friends. I'm telling ya, McGee has to be out of his mind to be just friends with this girl!! She was smokin' HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT

June 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... you have no idea how crrepy this is... that is my actual name... Kevenza... no word of a lie...

June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home