Thursday, May 03, 2007

Did Gisele buy you that hat?

It's hard not to describe the Boston Herald's reaction to the sight of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in a Yankees hat as apopleptic. I guess it was a slow news day.

I don't really care what Tom Brady wears on his head, so long as he remembers how to beat Peytom Manning this season.

For what it's worth, I tried on my cuz-in-law's Yankees hat one time and it just felt wrong.

Like wearing women's clothes, or at least how I'd imagine wearing women's clothes would feel if I ever wore women's clothes, which I've never done.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn,he is hot.

May 03, 2007  
Blogger Rachel said...

Man, I miss Sportscenter. If not for the show, then definitely for the commercials.

May 03, 2007  
Blogger sileru said...

Would NB and the rest of Boston and the Red Sox nation be so blase about Mr Brady in a NYY hat had they not won the series a few years back?! Did the seething anger subside after finally chalking up that win? I know we are talking different sports, but it wasn't so long ago that Boston was known nationally for its vilification of anything and everything to do with NY, let alone NYY...?!?

May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home