Friday, May 04, 2007

"The finest steaks ever cooked by man since he discovered fire."

A thoughtful reader sent along some funny spam she received. It's a personal email from Donald Trump, as ubiquitous as he is gross, touting his personal line of steaks available only at the high end toy store for the wealthy, The Sharper Image.

I never thought I could lose my appetite for delicious beef, but the sight of Donald Trump pointing that creepy finger at those poor innocent steaks has me thinking about becoming a vegan.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you suppose he screams "You're Fired" when he is plopping them on a red hot grill ? As the owner of Miss America (or is it Miss USA ?), I think peddling meat is the next logical step in his career.

May 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home