Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Leave them wanting more

A wise man once said you should always leave them wanting more. In the last week or so, I've seen one guy I admire following this advice, and another totally ignoring it.

First up, the cheer goes to Brian McGrory, who has left his post as a metro columnist for the Boston Globe to become the paper's deputy managing editor for local news. I'll miss his understated hilarity, but hopefully that will begin to seep into the daily coverage in the paper.

Second up, the jeer goes to Brett Farve, the Packers quarterback who reportedly said he wanted a trade after his team failed to upgrade in the offseason. He denies it now, but I think the damage is done. I think he's gotta hang it up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

McGrory was their best metro columnist. I wonder who'll replace him?

May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home