Monday, May 14, 2007

Three wishes

If a genie popped from a bottle and granted me three wishes (with caveats about asking for more wishes or money), I'd be able to give my answer pretty quickly.

1. Draw. I'd really like to be able to draw. I think I could be really funny if I could draw.

2. Languages.
I'm afraid I don't have much natural aptitude for learning languages, so it would be nice to have the kind of mind that picks new languages up right away.

3. Curve ball. I want to be able to throw a sweeping 12-6 curve ball with about a foot and a half of break that I could drop into the strike zone. If I could do that, I'd probably not have to worry about money too much.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it make more sense to be given the ability to speak all languages, rather than the ability to learn them more quickly?

May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home