Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The decider has been chosen and it is you

Do you need a political fix before tonight's debate among the 3,412 people running for the Republican presidential nomination? Fear not. Here is another installment in the occasional NaturalBlog series known as You are the Decider. Fire up the graphic:

Those are bulls pooping, by the way.

So what do we have today? We have a cute little look inside the candidates' lives, courtesy of the Associated Press which asked each contender "What home task needs tending?"

Easy enough. Let's see what their responses say about themselves.

CandidateWhat they saidWhat they meant
Hillary ClintonOrganizing my closets.Hey look at me. I'm a woman. I have a lot of clothes.
John EdwardsClearing paths in the woods.Hey look at me, I'm a man. I do manly things.
Chris DoddMy 2 year-old who wakes up beginning at 3 every morning!I'm virile.
Duncan HunterFinishing the rebuilding of our house that burned down -- a big task.The only way you'll vote for me is if I guilt you into it.
Mitt RomneyClean the gutters.I fired the illegals who'd been doing that task.
Tom TancredoChristmas lights.Unlike those Mormon freaks, I believe in Santa.

Tancredo wins, a feeling he'd better not get used to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home