Thursday, June 12, 2008

You are the Decider: Actually He's Still Deciding Things

It's time again for my occasional political series, You are the Decider. Please enjoy this trademarked graphic.

Today, I'm going to talk about the fella whose command of the language inspired the name of this series, Pres. George W. Bush.

I'm pleased to report his bizarre behavior around German Chancellor Angela Merkel continues. In Germany on his farewell tour of Europe (Every time I hear "farewell tour" I think of Bush as an aging rocker), the President made an important declaration to the assembled media:
For those in the German press who thought I didn't like asparagus, you're wrong. The German asparagus are fabulous.
That's right, people. Asparagus.

You may remember about two years ago when Bush gave Merkel an impromptu massage at a G8 summit in Russia. I'm not making this up. Check the tape.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well what did you expect him to say . His father told the press he did not like broccoli and created a stir. Now George 2 likes asparagus and he gets press coverage for that brilliant statement . Poor Merkel !

June 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard those pooing bulls in your trademark graphic pooed in the men's room urinal...

June 12, 2008  
Blogger Lucie said...

Of course he like vegetables. They are practically family.

June 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home