Wednesday, June 04, 2008

You are the Decider: Then there were two

I'm bringing my occasional series chronicling the three-year battle for the presidency, You are the Decider, back for a second day in a row, but I won't use my "No Bull" graphic. If you really want to see it, scroll down a bit.

If last night's speeches are any indication, this will be a mismatch and a half. John McCain, surrounded by what seemed like 15 to 20 supporters, struggled to read his teleprompter. A few hours later, Barack Obama speaks before thousands in Saint Paul, Minn. -- the same spot as the Republicans summer convention. Here's last night's imagery.


While McCain's speech wasn't bad, his packaging needs a major overhaul. Might I recommend something less green.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home