Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Act now and they'll throw in a Snuggie

I plan to commemorate today's presidential inauguration the only way a true American consumer should: I'm going to buy every single piece of crap I can find with Barack Obama's picture on it.

I'm going to buy the Barack Obama presidential commemorative coin. I'm going to frame it, then I'm going to sit and admire it while I eat from my "Change has Come" commemorative plate and sip coffee from my B.O.-MLK mug set, all while I bask in the warm glow of my official commemorative poster, which I've affixed to my fridge with the Obama "Yes We Did" commemorative magnet. When I'm done with that, I'll have friends over to play poker with my new Obama commemorative poker chips. I'll remember what day they're coming over by marking it on my Obama commemorative calendar.

Join me in buying America's way out of the recession. Together we can.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hopey" . Good word .Michelle chose yellow for the inaugural outfit because it represents HOPE,I think you are an insider instead of a decider---- or both.

January 22, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

make sure you buy the requisite kitchen gadgets, especially the "Yes We Can"-opener.

February 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home