Monday, January 12, 2009

Separated at Birth

It's been too long since we've been Separated at Birth, you and I, so let's get back to that one-time staple of the NaturalBlog. Here are a couple facial repeats spied at last night's Golden Globes.

(Quick aside. This is what it's like to watch the Golden Globes with me: "Wait,
who is that?" "Is she famous" "What was he in?")


Okay. On to the pics.

On the left is Mark Osborne, director of Kung Fu Panda with a blonde lady. On the right is Boston-area car salesman Ernie Boch with a blonde lady. I think the glasses are the key to this bit. No specs and they'd be unseparated at birth.




How about actor Shemar Moore from CBS's Criminal Minds and Jason Taylor of the Washington Redskins. I thought Taylor had retired, but I guess I was wrong.





A face so tight from plastic surgery. Blonde hair that wants to be darker. Renee Zellweger definitely reminds me of Cindy McCain. They both sort of look like this train wreck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home