Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For the defense...

I love impeachment. One of my favorite things, really. So I'm thrilled the Illinois state senate is moving ahead with the impeachment trial of democratic Gov. Rod Blagojevich, accused of trying to auction off a U.S. Senate seat.

What thrills me even more is how Blagjovich is dealing with it: By going on national TV in New York.

Here's a long clip of Rod and the lovely ladies of The View.


Call me crazy, but I think he's laying the groundwork for an insanity defense.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rod's Press Guy: Rod, we got you booked on all the big shows. Larry King, Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox News Cha....

Rod: Whoa. I'm not hearing the top show for journalism.

Rod's Press Guy: Seriously? I thought you were kidding.

Rod: Give it to me.

Rod's Press Guy: Ok. You're booked on THE VIEW. Whoopi Goldberg will ask the tough questions.

Rod: Sweet. Get my comb.

January 27, 2009  
Blogger Lucie said...

We can laugh all we want about the View, but have you heard anyone else ask him to do a Nixon impersonation and claim that "he is not a crook" ?

January 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home