Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Jobs I Would Mind

The NaturalBlog has many gimmicks -- Separated at Birth, Long Overdue Props, Jobs I Wouldn't Mind. But never has there been a gimmick that generated its own spinoff. Until today. I'm pleased to present Jobs I Would Mind, which is to Jobs I Wouldn't Mind as charm is to strange.

Which job is distasteful enough to to warrant first place on this list: The dude who goes around to the grocery store and does all the shopping for people who use Peapod or other online grocery delivery services. There's probably a shorter name for this, but I don't know what it is.

I can't imagine anything worse than scouring dozens of cottage cheeses searching for the right combination of brand, size and fat content. I'm such a bad shopper even when I'm buying for myself. I can't imagine what a train wreck it would be if I were buying for someone else.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucie said...

This would be perfect for me. I can food shop with the best of them. I just need to cut out Stop and Shop and find the last few remaining solvent people in FF County to pay me big bucks to do all their chores for them. Bring it on.

March 03, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly you've never actually shopped for food online, there is no choice made by the picker. The shopper has to make all those decisions and selects the product from an extensive list. The final product list would simply be to go and retrieve the items.

Though thinking of you trying to find the best "adult underwear" is rather amusing.

March 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home