Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Product review: Super cool five-blade razor

NaturalBlog doesn't splurge on much, but when it comes to innovations in personal hygeine I am the cutting edge.

So when Gillette told me that shaving with three blades was no longer good enough, I said damn tootin' and I shelled out $10 for the height of shaving nirvana, the new five-blade Fusion razor.

I am pleased to report that the Fusion did not leave me bloodied and battered. And after four days of shaving with it (the equivalent of 20 shaves with a regular razor, by the way) I have frightened my face whiskers into complete and utter submission. They've totally stopped growing. Thanks, Fusion.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like it if Gillette put together a shaving through the ages commercial. From the straight razor to the Sensor to the Sensor Excell, Mach 3, Turbo, M3Power... Each time with little jingle girls in the background singing "That used to be the best a man could get...That was the best a man could get..." Then hitting the modern viking of bristle busting, and the baritone announcer says, "Finally, a blade for the man of the future." And the girls hit the high notes, belting out. "No f--king doubt, the best m----rf---er a man can get!"

February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So can I use this on my ass to permanently get rid of that hair?

February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home