Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The most technologically inept blogger. Ever.

Could there be another blogger out there less technically adept than the NaturalBlog? Perhaps, but pretty unlikely.

Wonder why I have to borrow (read: steal) all my pictures from reputable web sites? Because I can't figure out how to download pictures from my digital camera to my home computer, which I think is a 486. It runs Windows 98. That was eight years ago, you know. Not that a faster computer would do me any good, since I still use dial up. Dial up.

The indignity doesn't stop at the computer though. I tried to tape a show for a friend, only to discover the VCR that I got from an old roommate isn't a video cassette recorder at all, but only a video cassette player. Who owns a VCP?

I worry that I risk being thrown out of the super cool blogger club.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous no Sopranos 6.7 for me said...

Wait. You're IN the super cool blogger club? How'd that happen?

April 25, 2006  
Anonymous some guy. said...

that's sad. Just sad.

April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home