Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The most technologically inept blogger. Ever.

Could there be another blogger out there less technically adept than the NaturalBlog? Perhaps, but pretty unlikely.

Wonder why I have to borrow (read: steal) all my pictures from reputable web sites? Because I can't figure out how to download pictures from my digital camera to my home computer, which I think is a 486. It runs Windows 98. That was eight years ago, you know. Not that a faster computer would do me any good, since I still use dial up. Dial up.

The indignity doesn't stop at the computer though. I tried to tape a show for a friend, only to discover the VCR that I got from an old roommate isn't a video cassette recorder at all, but only a video cassette player. Who owns a VCP?

I worry that I risk being thrown out of the super cool blogger club.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. You're IN the super cool blogger club? How'd that happen?

April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's sad. Just sad.

April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home