Thursday, April 06, 2006

What is up with this Milky Way ad?

A guy gets shot down on a date, so he goes back to his car and unwraps a Milky Way, but instead of a Milky Way, it's this woman, approximately the size of a Milky Way, who says in some sort of strange, almost-Asian voice "Why so blue, panda bear."

She goes on to tell him he is a "buffet of manliness," and then he eats her.

What is the theme here?

When you feel blue, eat a candy bar, because it will avenge the people who've made you angry.

No wait. I think I've got it: If one woman tells you no, don't worry, you can just eat another woman alive and you'll feel better.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you would stop telling people about how you won me back after I dumped you - by proving that you could eat a person.

April 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my own relationships. (Hope Wicked Local Girl sees that!) I see this commercial as another attempt to cash in on the Burger King new cool... i.e. weird beyond Budweiser lizards and clever beyond Jordan's Furniture homages.

Nothing can beat the King, even when trying to top him at his own game. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Golden Arches, with your Ronald McDonald statue in the middle of woods spot!

April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home